How can I get page likes for my page ?
As of 5th/Nov/2014 -
Facebook Policy disallows forcing Users to like a Page to be able to gain an access to App, a Promotion or its features.
We recognize that many Admins are keen on gathering followers for their businesses on Social Media platforms. One of the primary reasons Admins are interested in running promotions using such Apps is to boost likes on their business pages. In this regard, our App is constantly trying to to create a positive incentive for Users to like your page. Here is list of such attempts by the App:
At the end of the day, it is up to Admins to run inspiring promotions and provide exciting prizes. Sharing and showcasing the promotion on various media platforms and encouraging users to visit the promotion is a big part of building a long-term following of your business page. The App provides numerous opportunities mentioned above and leaves 'no stones unturned' in terms of allowing visitors a conduit to like your page.
- Like Invitation Page - A like Invitation Page is shown to the user when they visit your app for the first time to either enter into the promotion or vote on on an entry. There is a 'skip' button on this page so that the Users can by-pass liking your page and proceed to use the App. This is done to comply to the above mentioned Facebook policy.
The App provides rich customization that allows Admins to set their own Like Invitation image and a portion of text that is shown next to the image. It also allows them to pick from a gallery of provided Like Invitation images.
Please note that this Like Iinviation Page can be shown on both tablet/desktop PC's and on mobile devices.
- Facebook Like Button when you are building the promotion - Once you have installed the App on your page and while you are customizing the App (before it is 'made public'), the App shows a customizable 'Coming Soon' image and text. (Admins are able to select from a gallery of provided 'coming soon' images or upload their own. They can also customize the text displayed alongside the image.)The App also shows the Facebook Page Like Button at the same time and encourages the users in their local language to like your page:Like us to be notified when the Promotion goes Live.
- Facebook Like Button on Promotion Entry or Upload - The App shows the Facebook Page Like Button next to the Enter Button with a customizable text next to it.The default text, which is shown in the language of the Promotion or Facebook user, encourages users to like your page by stating something like - Like us to receive notifications from us and our promotions.
- Facebook Like Button during Voting or viewing a promotion entry -The App shows the Like Button and other Page details (e.g. your page's cover photos, number of likes, whether other friends have liked this page, etc.) at the top of a shared entry or photo which participants have shared with their friends and relatives on various timelines and other social media platforms.
- Facebook Like Button once promotion is completed but winners have not be declared -The App shows to visitors the Facebook Like Button with the following text in the language of the user so they can like your page: Like us to be notified when Winners are declared.
- Facebook Like Button once promotion is completed and winners have been declared -The App shows to visitors who come to check out the winners the Facebook Like Button with the following text in the language of the user so they can like your page: Like us to be notified when Winners are declared. Please note that Winners will usually share the Promotion with their friends and relatives.Other participants and previous visitors usually also come to your promotion to check out winners and details. The App tries to capitalize on this opportunity to obtain likes and gather followers for your page.