Water World Adventure, the ocean is large, it is finite and resources are limited. So through this contest we want kids to use all their painting materials and put their imagination into paper and show the importance of ocean life in everyday life. Through this contest we want our children to be aware of all the benefits that the ocean brings to pure everyday life. Since children like to draw, paint and work with handcrafts it is the time to show it internationally and create amazing things. If you are a parent, educator etc and work with children between 3 to 6 years old, here is your opportunity to grow their interest for ocean and ocean life.
- Drawing - use crayons, markers, or pencils. It is very important that the theme is presented in the drawing. Creativity is a bridge to learning, children can choose whatever they like to draw from ocean life.
- Painting – let’s use any kind of painting technique they like (acrylic painting, painting with Cocoa, painting with glue and salt, painting on Wax Paper, painting over Tape, painting with Food coloring, Painting with tissue Paper, etc.) Children having the freedom to decide on their own techniques and create whatever they want has some great benefits.
- Handmade – you can use any type of materials (clay, natural materials, recyclable items etc). Inspire your children with different techniques and let them create, let them use the techniques to make something totally unique.
Rules of the contest:
- A candidate/a group can participate with maximum one work/category
- Children between 3 to 6 years old, working individually or in groups and supported by parents, educators etc.
- By sending and participating to the contest, you agree with your work to be published
- Works must be completed and sent by facebook www.facebook.com/waterworldadventure/?fref=ts or by e-mail email@example.com till 28th February 2018
- Contact to send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the following on the message:
- Indicate the category
- A title given to the work sent
- Child’s name/group name
- Country, School, age
- Coordinator (if the case)
- All participants will be awarded with a relevant diploma whereas the 4 winners (one from each category presented above and the most liked posted one) will be awarded with badges.
- One separate winner will be elected by the number based on Facebook likes.
- The evaluation of the works will take place in March 2018 and the results will be announced the same month on project’s facebook. The participation will be confirmed by providing diplomas for all the participants. The winners will be given first access to the WaterWorldAdventure – Interactive eBook.