What does love mean to you?
In the spirit of the "Walk for Love" show us what love means to you! Photo inspirations can be anything from a cup of coffee to a child playing outside. For us love is cutting off Joshua's cast and embracing him cast free for the first time in 12 weeks. Love is knowing he will continue to grow stronger thanks to Mehta casting and Shriners Children's Hospital!
6 Prize Winners
and Judges Choice!!!
7 Prizes to be awarded include:
*NEW ADDITION* we recieved TWO memberships to The Body Zone for a 30 day membership and a family four pack ice skating passes
*Sight and Sound- 2 adult complimentary tickets
*The Reading Public Museum- 6 month family membership
*Red Lobster $30.00 gift card
*Plum Creek $25.00 gift card
*Four Twelve $25.00 gift card
Donations are still being received! Please check Joshua’s Facebook page or photo contest page for details of new prizes to be awarded.
Winners will be selected based on how many people vote on an uploaded photo. First, second, third, and fourth place winners will receive a prize. Joshua will choose the 5th prize (judges’ choice) out of the remaining photos.
A HUGE THANK YOU to the above organizations for their generous donations! We appreciate your generosity and sharing in our mission to raise money for Shriners Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, where they are changing lives every day!
Prior to submitting your photo you must make a $15.00 minimum donation to our team page starting in August and ending September 30th (the contest deadline). Your photo entry will be approve starting September 1, 2018 by the administrator after your donation, and then the photo will be made "public" and will be ready for voting! Please search the link below to get started!
SHARE THIS CONTEST! Get your friends to like your photo. Please note that the winners are based on number of votes on this photo contest program NOT “facebook likes”.
Terms and conditions:
* All photo submissions require approval of the administrator. The administer reserves the right to reject or deny approval of any photos deemed not appropriate. Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content as determined by the administrator in its sole discretion are ineligible for this contest.
* Photo entries must be original works of the individual.
* The Photo contest runs through the entire month of September starting September 1, 2018 at 0100 (1am) through 9/30/2017 at 2300 (11pm) EST. Please allow administration 24 hours to approve a photo once a donation has been made. Administration will notify winners via contact information provided at the time of entry.
* One photo submission per $15.00 donation. A maximum of 5 photo submissions per person, each requires a minimum $15.00 donation.
* A person may only vote once on a selected photo.
*No age limit!!!! Younger kids: please make sure you comment on the donation page your name if using a parents credit card.
* By submitting a photo you agree to the above terms and conditions.
* All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them.
To learn more about Progressive Infantile scoliosis and our story search below and please share: